On the Mayo Clinic Radio podcast, Dr. Michael Joyner, a Mayo Clinic anesthesiologist and human performance expert, discusses a recent study examining whether pushups can predict your future health.
This interview originally aired Oct. 12, 2019.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Learn more about exercise and overall health: https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/housecall-7-benefits-of-regular-exercise/
- Running Tips For Beginners From Elite Marathoner
- Montreal artist known as Zombie Boy died accidentally, Quebec coroner rules – Ottawa Citizen
- Dr. Jason – FEMALE BODY BUILDER (@AshleyKFit) ADJUSTMENT + MUSCLE REHAB
- Old Man Street Workout Prank | Muscle Madness
- HOW TO START YOUR HARD TO PULL SNOWMOBILE (GYM WORKOUT)
- Super Powerful Small Bodybuilder || Powerful Hard GYM Workout || Muscular Bodybuilder.
- Test Paper: First Grade Psychology-मनोविज्ञान (Unit-1) by Dr Ajay choudhary
- Lec 2 | MIT 9.00SC Introduction to Psychology, Spring 2011
- Is Psychology a Science?
- Master of Arts (MA) Psychology – IPU Berlin
- Treating Psychological Impotence (Erectile Dysfunction)
- How My Sociology PhD has Prepared Me
- Intro to Sociology: Stratification!
- Depression in Children & Teens | Child Psychology
- 10 Psychological Tricks To Get Her To Like You – How To Make a Girl ATTRACTED To Me?
- Mad, bad or sad? The Psychology of Personality Disorders – Professor Glenn D Wilson