On the Mayo Clinic Radio podcast, Dr. Michael Joyner, a Mayo Clinic anesthesiologist and human performance expert, discusses a recent study examining whether pushups can predict your future health.
This interview originally aired Oct. 12, 2019.
Real Life. Real News. Real Voices
Help us tell more of the stories that matterBecome a founding member
Learn more about exercise and overall health: https://newsnetwork.mayoclinic.org/discussion/housecall-7-benefits-of-regular-exercise/
- CBS is planning an improved streaming service after squandering its head start with All Access February 28, 2020
- Beyond Harry Potter: Mirvish brings West End musical & Juliet and Broadway’s ‘radical’ rethink of Oklahoma! to Toronto – The Globe and Mail February 27, 2020
- Week in Pictures February 27, 2020
- Amazon's 'Hunters' is a magically violent fairy tale about killing Nazis February 26, 2020
- Troubled Eaze finally closes $35M funding to roll out a new vertical model selling its own cannabis February 26, 2020
- Coronavirus fears hit markets, bringing US shares down as tech and SaaS slip February 25, 2020
- Grab the best Yoga Wear discover and learn.
- Yoga videos for yogis
- yoga supplies has it all
- Planning for a yoga
- Tips and Steps to Beat
- Yoga Tips For The Hands | Yoga With Adriene
- Into Spirituality? Then This Is Your Duty…
- Awakening From Self-Talk
- Guided meditation Deep sleep & Overthinking (5 combined meditations) – long talkdown
- Newest Oddly Satisfying Video | Relaxing Music to Watch Before Sleep